Sunday, April 8, 2012

Huggies Slip-On Diapers

Recently, I got invited to a BzzCampaign for Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers. I received a coupon in the mail for a free jumbo pack and received a few $2 off coupons to hand out to people I know and for others who might be interested that I come across that might want to check them out.

I was hoping these would be a great solution to our sometimes wiggly giggly and somewhat frustrating diaper changes. I bought a package of size 3, but am thinking I could have gone for a size 2. We've got some gaps along the waistline and leg holes that are just screaming trouble. There really isn't an easy way to adjust the sides to make the slip-on diaper smaller.  How we haven't had any leaks at this point, I just don't know.

I did think it was pretty funny when my 3 year old asked me why I was putting a pull-up on the baby. To give her credit, they do look like a mini version of a pull-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment